Youth eSports League National Championship & Conference
Friday, June 11, 2021, - Saturday, June 12, 2021
Noon - 4 PM EST
PCX GO! is excited to present the Youth eSports League National Championship &Conference. This 2-day conference prepares youth for eSports careers in the eSports and gaming industries by exposing the entry points to esports careers, introducing K-12 youth, their families, educators, and youth workers to the esports industry, and showcasing the outcomes of PCX members as they develop expertise in their chosen esports career.
Pharaoh's Conclave and our non-profit arm, PCX GO!, prepare youth for esports careers.
Registration for this year's Youth esports League National Championship & Conference is now open! This 100% virtual and 100% free event will be held Friday, June 11, 2021, and Saturday, June 12, 2021, from noon - 4 pm each day. Our objective is simply to expose K-12 students, teachers, parents/guardians as well as the larger community to the entry points of careers in the esports and videogaming industries how to get started.Click Here To Register
The Youth esports League National Championship & Conference will feature:
-Tournament Play for teams and individuals from the Eastern and Western Conferences of the Youth esports League;
- Industry-Focused Panel Discussions and Workshops to provide immersive experiences designed to expose attendees to industry professionals, chronicling the journey of their career and the pathways they took to get there; and
- Technology Talent Recruitment Pipeline (TTPR) Expo
Please register for this free event today and share with your family, friends, and colleagues who have or know a young person who loves video games.
PCX GO! builds on PCX's mission of preparing youth for eSports careers through capacity building around eSports career pathways, providing the ecosystem with the infrastructure needed to support all key stakeholders in building skills and capabilities that apply to the eSports industry to:
- Inform – Identifying entry points into the industry
- Instruct – Explaining the necessary steps it takes to navigate career pathways within the eSports industry through skill and capability development
- Educate – Providing opportunities to apply instruction in real-world contexts to promote learning and develop eSports professionals